Fill in your Midlife Audit Snapshot to log everything you've discovered from doing the Midlife Audit.
What has surprised you from doing this process?
What will your areas of focus be moving forward?
What are your action steps for each life area?
Action to take:
- Download your MIDLIFE AUDIT SNAPSHOT
Before the next video:
- Find out your core strengths by doing a strengths test. Here's a free one: https://high5test.com/. Here's a paid but better one: https://store.gallup.com/c/en-us/cliftonstrengths
- If you don't know it already, find out your Myers-Briggs personality profile: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test What can you learn about yourself from this?
- Start a daily journaling practice. I recommend free writing in the style of Morning Pages. Set a timer or commit to 3 pages of about A4 size paper and just write whatever comes into your head. If that's "I have no clue what to write and this is silly" that's OK. Just give it a go.
- Note down 3 things you're grateful for each day